Leather has an average lifespan four times longer than that of fabric. Today’s active lifestyles require a furniture cover that can meet the demands of everyday use and look great for years to come. As a natural material, leather has the ability to breathe, making it cool in the summer, and warm in the winter.
LEATHER: Naturally finished leather is soft and natural, displaying nature's characteristics and markings. It ages beautifully and develops a soft patina over time.
* The most supple and sumptuous leather
* Receives the least amount of processing; aniline dye permeates the full-grain hide, leaving its natural character intact
* Exhibits healed scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, and subtle differences in grain and shading
* Every hide accepts dye differently; dye lots will vary
* Should not be placed in a location with direct sunlight
* Requires normal leather care and maintenance
Brushed leather maintains the softness of naturally finished leather while providing an incredible brushed look and feel.
* A beautiful leather with a lush nap
* Exhibits noticeable natural marks and grain variation
* More durable than a true suede, but requires more care than a natural leather
Bicast leatherhas a pigmented finish applied to the surface for protection from stains and to improve the consistency of color from hide to hide.
* More uniform color and texture; natural grain is still evident
* Durable, less likely to fade
* Ideal for young families with children and pets, or for high-traffic areas
* Easiest leather to clean and care for